Get Hands on Best PHP Training In Indore
PHP is the web’s most popular server-side scripting language. It is fast, stable, feature-rich and free to use. PHP can help bring your website to life, changing it from a static HTML experience to a two-way interactive user experience. PHP training course provides candidates with the comprehensive practice in development of comprehensive web applications. With constant technical improvements in this competitive era, PHP has now become the leading and highly accepted web-application development technology worldwide.
You can join best PHP Training Class in Indore and learn how to make dynamic web applications using PHP in an all-inclusive training course that includes complete PHP and MySQL fundamentals, CodeIgniter, Laravel 4, and more.
“We specialize in face-to-face instructor-led PHP training. Our instructors are experienced Web developers.”
Course Summary –
PHP and MySQL Web Development
This class will introduce you to the basics of PHP and MySQL. You will start from the ground up, learning PHP syntax, conditional statements, arrays, loops, strings, functions etc. You will work with forms, sanitize user input for security, send emails, work with cookies to collect information, and upload files. You will use phpMyAdmin to build your database and tables and write SQL queries to fetch, insert, update, delete, and search records.
Detailed course outline
1) Basic PHP Syntax
This exercise gets you started with the basics of PHP syntax. If you don’t have previous programming experience, you will find that PHP is pretty simple to learn.
- Echo, Strings, and Variables
- Single Quotes vs. Double Quotes
- Escaping Characters
2) Working with Numbers
In this exercise, we will show you how PHP works with numbers.
- Arithmetic Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Table of Arithmetic Operators
- Table of Assignment Operators
- Defining a Site and Testing Server in Dreamweaver
3) Cookies & Sessions
Every website should use analytics to track where visitors come from and find information such as their landing page, how many times they have visited, where they came from, etc. and store it in a cookie and lean how session work.
- Adding Cookies
- Tracking the Number of Visits
- Sending an Email with the Cookie Info
- Starting a Session
- Using Session Variables
- Log In/Log Out
- Destroying Session Variables
4) Conditionals , Array and Loops
Conditional operators will be one of the most-used elements of your programming life, Array and Loops are an incredibly important and often-used element of your programming tool belt. Here we will explore the many kinds of loops & array syntax PHP has to offer.
- If/Else, Elseif, Switch and Comparison Operators
- Creating a simple array, Using array(),Multidimensional Arrays and Printing an Entire Array Using print_r()
- While Loops, Do…While, For Loops, ForEach, Break Out of Loop and continue
5) Form Basics Security, Sending Email and Simple Form Validation and Email
In this exercise, we will cover the basics of PHP form submission method, show you how to set up MAMP Pro or XAMPP to send test emails and focus on a very simple form validation script that checks for simple errors, sanitizes input, and sends an email.
- Setting up a basic form, Post vs. Get, Radios, Checkboxes, and Select Fields, Magic Quotes, Securing the page
- Setting Up MAMP Pro and Mercury Mail, Sending a Test Email
- Sanitizing Input& Error Checking, Displaying Errors, Sending Email and Adding a Thank You Page, Including Files function
6) Creating a Database/MySQL/SELECT
In this exercise, you’ll learn how to create a database in the phpMyAdmin control panel, as well as how to connect to a database and display some data.
- Creating a New Database
- Connecting to the Database
- SQL Basics
- The SELECT Statement
- Display the Number of Rows Returned
- Making a Reusable Connection Script
- MySQL vs. MySQLi vs. PDO
7) Using SQL and Handle SQL Query with database
This exercise will show you the SQL syntax for hadnleing a record in a database as well as how to use a form to update user information including checkboxes and hidden fields.
- SQL Insert – The INSERT Statement, Using phpMyAdmin, Inserting Information from a Form
- SQL Update – The UPDATE Statement, Update Form, Display Data in the Update Form, Display Checkboxes, Hidden Fields
- SQL Delete – The DELETE Statement, Deleting Rows from a Database, Passing ID Variables in a URL
- SQL Search – Wildcard Searches, Searching with a Form
Our outlines are a guide to the content covered on a typical class. We may change or alter the course topics to meet the objectives of a particular class.